Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bolthouse Farms

Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana
I love Naked Juice, so I decided to try a competitor the other day. This time it was Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana Fruit Smoothie. I really enjoyed the taste of the product, and it had lots of real fruit in it. I think I loved everything about this product, but it still wasn't Naked Juice. Don't get me wrong. I will purchase Bolthouse Farms products if Naked Juice is not available, but the Bolthouse Farms Brand does not connect with me as well as Naked Juice does. Bolthouse Farms' packaging and design looks like it is market to sophisticated adults who eat and drink healthy brands. I just love Naked Juice's bottles and design a lot better. You will like Bolthouse Farms, it's just not for me. Definitely try it for yourself. I highly recommend it, especially if there is no Naked Juice around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment