Sunday, August 28, 2011

Arby's New Jamocha Oreo Shake

Arby's Jamocha Oreo Shake
Truthfully couldn't figure out what Jamocha meant while I was tasting this Oreo shake. Call me ignorant, but According to Arbys.com Jamocha is "Our signature thick and creamy shake blended with just the right combination of chocolate and coffee flavor." I also saw on another website that it meant Java + Mocha. I didn't really notice the hint of coffee, but when Anthony tried it he did. I really just purchased it because of the Oreo brand mixed in. I wonder if I would have purchased it if I knew what Jomocha meant at the time. I am not a big fan of coffee because my body doesn't like caffeine. I do however like the flavor of coffee sometimes. Check out the video below for my reaction.






No comments:

Post a Comment