Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oreo Fudge Cremes

















Today I tried the brand new Oreo Fudge Cremes from NABISCO (Kraft Foods). They can be described as one Oreo chocolate wafer with a layer of Oreo creme filling, then completely covered in chocolate fudge. My favorite Oreos are the Double Stuf because I like to have more creme filling than chocolate wafer. If you absolutely love chocolate or fudge then I would highly recommend the Oreo Fudge Cremes to you. It was a little too much chocolate and fudge for me. (I am a vanilla lover.) I could only handle one or two fudge cremes in one sitting as opposed to having like 5 Double Stuf Oreos with a nice glass of milk. I actually think that Oreo should make a Limited Edition Triple Stuf Oreo, just because it would be obnoxiously awesome, and maybe even good if it is not too much to handle. Check back here on Beck's Brands for a review of the Triple Double Oreos!

Oreo Fudge Cremes are available in the following flavors

- Original
- Peanut Butter
- Mint
- Golden

    No comments:

    Post a Comment