Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dunkin' Donuts New Products

Dunkin' Donuts New Sandwiches

New Dunkin' Donuts K-CUPS
Tropicana New Packaging
I ventured to Dunkin' Donuts for lunch today because I remembered seeing and hearing ads for their new sandwiches. The sandwiches that were being advertised were the Roast Beef & Cheddar, and the Turkey Cheddar & Bacon. I wasn't in the mood to try any of those, so I tried the Chicken Salad Sandwich that I will post my video about soon. Dunkin' Donuts also has a new line of K-CUPS. I am not a big coffee fan, but you can't help but love the idea of the Keurig K-Cups! They are very convenient for coffee lovers who only want to make one cup instead of a whole pot. K-Cups are also super quick to make. I love the new design of the Tropicana orange juice bottles. They really encompass the feeling of Florida and oranges. I don't even like orange juice, nor is it good for my delicate stomach, but I would definitely buy this bottle if I was. Will someone send me one of the new Tropicana bottles to put on my desk? Here is a picture of the old bottle. Correct me if I am wrong:
Tropicana Old Packaging


No comments:

Post a Comment