Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Favorite Muffin - Marcy, NY

My Favorite Muffin - Marcy, NY

My Favorite Muffin is the forgotten food place in my area. This was only the second time in my life that I have been there, and I happen to drive past it everyday to work. I started asking myself - Why do I forget that My Favorite Muffin exists? It is in a high traffic location, but the location itself is not very good. Their signs are generic and they don't use a consistent logo on them. Some of the signs just have words on them. Branding is not coordinated on all touch points. My Favorite Muffin does have great muffins, and their bagels are "lack luster" as a co-worker of mine said. They do sell Naked Juice, but it was for $4.23. Naked Juice usually goes for $3.50. Dunkin' Donuts moved in across the street and of course their store is beautiful and noticeable. If I live in the area and never go to your store, where will people stop if they are just passing through? Fun Fact: I worked at Dunkin' Donuts from age 15 to 19 so I grew a passion for bagels and muffins. Shout out to Bagel Grove Bagels (Utica, NY)! They are tasty, homemade, and no preservatives. My Favorite Muffin is a chain store based out of Deerfield, IL. It is a clean and comfortable atmosphere on the inside of the store, but if you have never stopped in you would never know this. What do I want to see happen at the My Favorite Muffin in Marcy, NY? Make your curb appeal as nice as the inside of your store. Another suggestion would be to put signs before the bridge that is next to your store because people driving under the bridge totally miss your store because they have to pay attention to the intersection ahead. They have lost my business as for now, but I am willing to try again if they improve. My Favorite Muffin - I am available for freelance marketing and branding consultations. If you are interested please contact Mike Beck at becksbrands@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment