Friday, September 9, 2011

New Campbell's Slow Kettle Soups

Campbell's Slow Kettle Soup


I was in Target the other day when I came across this beautiful new packaging from Campbell's. It's their new line of Slow Kettle Style Soups. I wanted to try the Southwest-Style Chicken Chili very badly. Don't get confused though, these containers are plastic and do not microwave like some of their other bowls. This deterred me from purchasing. I think if it comes in a bowl like this, you should be able to microwave it. I am just used to the current line of bowls that look quite similar, but are microwave safe. Everyone I have shown this picture thinks that it looks like ice cream. I can understand that, but when you come across these NOT in the freezer isle, I think you will actually read the label and notice that Campbell's doesn't make ice cream...for now. Check out their 5 flavors here - http://www.campbellsoup.com/Products/Slow-Kettle

No comments:

Post a Comment