Saturday, September 10, 2011

Starbucks doubleshot ENERGY + COFFEE

Starbucks doubleshot ENERGY + COFFEE
For those of you that know me, know that I don't drink coffee, nor do I really enjoy the effects of caffeine on my body. When I was young I worked at Dunkin' Donuts for about 4 years and I still never could get into the coffee thing. After have a gigantic Fiji water at Barnes and Noble, I was still thirsty. This time around I wanted something with a little more substance. While roaming through Walmart I came across some Starbucks Frappuccinos (Vanilla is my favorite). They didn't have vanilla, so we went to the closest gas station to try our luck there. They didn't have Vanilla there either, just Coffee and Mocha flavors. This was one of those times where you really want one product and you will go to great lengths to obtain it. I ended up getting a Starbucks doubleshot + Vanilla flavor. When looking at a product I try to envision what it would taste like. So I envisioned what Vanilla Coffee would taste like and then I took a sip. It was exactly what I was thinking about. They absolutely nailed it on the head. It was so delicious, and hit the spot. I am going to stick to the Vanilla Frappuccinos to satisfy my vanilla coffee cravings because they have less energy, but this is a good alternative to it. I really wanted to try the Seattle's Best Iced Latté, but every single can at the gas station was dented, which is not a good thing if you are trying to keep the beautifully designed can. Here is what they look like. I will have to try them in the future!

Seattle's Best Coffe - Iced Lattes
Old Packaging Design

No comments:

Post a Comment