Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Product Flashback - Mentos Fruit

Mentos Fruit

Every once in a while I remember a product that had a huge impact on me at some point in my life. Mentos has recently come out with the UP2U gum, which I will be blogging about in the near future. This product then reminded me of Mentos Fruit that all of the girls in High School would eat. I am pretty sure the only flavor I liked in the wrapper was the purple / pink colored one that tasted somewhat like blue raspberry? I probably only bought Mentos Fruit once in my life because I only liked one flavor in the pack. This is why I would just steal them from the girls. Anyways, I am going to have to pick up some Mentos Fruit soon so I can relive some good memories of the past. Isn't it amazing how a product can take you back to a specific period in time? I think that is amazing. Where were you when you ate Mentos Fruit?

1 comment:

  1. How about "Footos"?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLdJQFTnZfA&ob=av2e

    ReplyDelete